Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Friday, May 22, 2009

TTFN

Well, I have finished all my papers. My thesis is written, bound, and submitted. In less than an hour, I bid farewell to what has been more or less my home for the last four years. At least in the technical sense, I am no longer a seminarian as, come what may, I am no longer in the seminary. This is truly a happy moment. I am moving forward, as one priest recently commented, to the front lines. And yet, there is a bit of a knot in my stomach and a lump in my throat. It is an odd thing that, having spent the last decade preparing to leave the seminary, I now find that I am not so sure I want to. But, change is inevitable. So, as Tigger says, TTFN - Ta Ta For Now.