Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy

Who thought summer would be busy. For the past month and a half, there have not been many slow days. It seems that most days there are things that need to be taken care of. This past week I helped teach a baptism prep session for parents who plan to have their children baptized in the coming weeks/month. I taught a couple of sessions on Mary; specifically some of the figures of Mary and prophecies in the Old Testament. This whole week we have been busy with the end of the year financial reports which can be a headache. My brother, sister-in-law, and niece are in town so I have been spending some time with them. This coming week, the parish has it's one year anniversary of the dedication of the Church. Tuesday I will be teaching on Mary in the New Testament. Wednesday I am having a meal at a parishioner's house. Thursday is 'open' so far and so is Friday, but I am sure that will change in the coming days. The time in the parish is always a blessing and I can't help but be excited for what God has in store.