Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer Assignment

Last week, I received my summer assignment. I will be living in my home town but in a different part of town. The name of the parish St. Katherine Drexel and it is the newest parish in Sioux Falls. I am looking forward to having some time in a parish again. I will also be heading down to St. Louis, MO with some seminarians in early to mid June for Archbishop Robert Carlson's installation and the ordination of a religious refugee from China. Joseph Jiang will be ordained to the transitional diaconate the day after the installation.

Sorry for the lack of updates, end of the year events get to be very draining come the end of next week, we hope to be and running at full speed.