Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Friday, August 28, 2009

Still cleaning out

I am still cleaning out my room at my parent's house. I have cleaned out most of the drawers and have either thrown away, donated, or set aside things to have around the house for my niece when my brother and sister-in-law visit. My next task is the books that I own. I have a couple of bookshelves at the seminary that are plum full of books that I have used for class and will most likely use in the coming years of study.

What do I do with some of the fiction books that I read in high school? I am in the midst of cataloguing them in my computer and like any data entry stuff it can get boring very fast. There are some that I forgot I had like an old Latin book or The Gospel According to the Simpsons. There are several I still need to read.

I hope to get some posts up later on today about our trip to Venezuela as well as some pictures from our time down there.