Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Ciao

It has happened again. Another month has come and gone, and with it, my final J-Term at St. Paul Seminary and my beautiful pilgrimage to Rome. While all of you are still sleeping in the States, my peers and I are scurrying around packing up our bags, trying to keep them under the fifty pound weight limit, and apparently, writing final European posts for the blog.

Rome has been wonderful, beautiful, spiritual, enlightening, and a whole lot more adjectives; I am so excited to get back to my own continent and country, but a part of me is a little sad to go. Who knows when I might return here.

So, thank you all for following our little adventure here. Thank you to the generous people who helped to make it possible. Our stay here is over, but I expect that there are still many, many Rome stories to be shared. Stay tuned . . .