Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Sunday, February 01, 2009

I wonder who is going to win?

We leave for retreat in a couple of hours and I wonder who is going to win the Superbowl. I'll be able to listen to it on the radio until we get to the retreat center. Personally I'm rooting for the Cardinals, because they seem to be the underdogs and a couple of years ago I would have never thought that they would make it to the championship. If we don't find out until Friday I can handle that, but I sure wish I could see some of the commercials.