Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rain drops keep falling on my head

This song comes to my mind right now because we have been having torrential downpours that past couple of weeks and now it is starting to disrupt my sleep. I was fast asleep and at about 11:30 the rain and thunder started. It sounded pretty bad and I was worried because my car sits outside and if it started hailing, it would not be a pretty sight to have dents in my car and a smashed windshield. I stayed awake long enough to hear the rain subside and I got a decent amount of sleep.

I will be going to the hospital soon to visit some parishioners, after that some exercise might be in order.