Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Saturday, June 06, 2009

What if...

I recently had dinner at one of the parish employees houses. I got to meet her husband, two kids, and a friend of hers. Long story short, I got a lot of questions from her friend and the usual topics came up: celibacy, why confess to a priest, contraception, etc. She apologized for being blunt with her questions, but I actually appreciate how forward she was because it helped me think back to my training to give her the best answer. My internet access is somewhat limited, so my posts may be sparse. My summer assignment is off to a great start and I am sure that it will continue on the right path.