Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Saturday, January 03, 2009

All Roads Lead to Rome


I am sure that I have mentioned before that I detest packing a suitcase. As a result, more often than not, I wait until the last minute to pack before leaving on a trip. Packing so late typically means that I take way more than I need for the duration of the trip, and that I inevitably forget something important. That makes me wonder as I pack this morning, two hours before leaving for the airport, what I am going to forget.


Cassock? Check.

Passport? Check.

Alb, amice, and cincture? Check.

Alarm Clock? Check.

Computer? Check.

Enough clothes to get through a week? Check.

I hope I have remembered everything this time . . . Now, if Mother Nature cooperates, my next post will be from the Eternal City.