Future Priests of the Third Millennium

A little insight into the life of seminarians from various dioceses preparing for ministry as Roman Catholic priests, including daily activities, personal interests, special events, the spiritual life, news from the seminary, and almost whatever comes to our minds!



Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back to real life

After I come back from retreat there are always things to catch up on: phone calls, mail, homework, etc. Yesterday was no different. I had close to thirty e-mails, no phone calls, some mail, and homework that I was not able to complete before going on retreat. Prioritizing these things is difficult. I wanted to get caught up on some news, check my e-mails, call my parents and my brother, and pray. It took me a while to see what was happening back home, what was happening in St. Paul, the sports world, etc. I did not have much mail but homework is still where I left it. All in due time and hopefully according to God's will.